BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the great strengths of this community has been our member's consistent desire to get together for riding, learning and fun.

We created this forum to be used as a single point to look for or to announce rides and gatherings. If you are wanting to put together a simple RTE (Ride To Eat) or a multi-day group gathering, this is the place to do it. If you know of one that you feel would appeal to this group, post it here. If you want to look for rides you might want to join, here is the place.

Rides and gatherings specifically targeted to this community, will be listed on our Rides page. You can find it with the "Rides" button in the top navigation bar. If you know of a gathering promoted by our members and for our members that is not on the list, please PM me to let me know.

We will attempt to move any announcements from regional forums to this one in an effort to keep the information centralized.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Thank you for all your hard work and your great ideas,
that continuously keep this forum moving forward and getting better.

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SilverBuffalo said:
Thank you for all your hard work and your great ideas,
that continuously keep this forum moving forward and getting better.
You are most welcome. It is my hope that this consolidation will make it easier for us to do what we really want to do....

Get together and Ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts