·
Registered
2,365 Posts
That was fast!...
congrats to the whole team!. :)

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Faster than an LT! Must have a few 'real' sportbike riders on-the-job!

Congrats! And...Goodnight! I have a full day of riding ahead of me.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Great job!!

el Jeffe, et al,
Great job here! Kudos to all of you for a job well done. I just brought our club site up with vBulletin (Http://www.gunsnhoses.org/forum) and can well appreciate what you've been through! I'm working to straighten out the steep learning curve, but with Autumn here now, I'll just try to work a little harder when the snow flies! If you don't hear it enough from others on the forum, many thanks for a helpful and informative site that keeps the LT riders together! Ride safe!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Gret job guys! Now the fun begins - looking into all the nooks and crannys of the new board!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Jeebus, I just noticed it was down and now y'all are up again!

I know mucho hours spent in advance to make this work!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Thank you guys.
The navigation is much easier and clear.
The links are easy to follow and many neat features :)

And the Sepll Check button is the best for me (English as a second language) :) :)

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Well Done Sirs!!!!

Wow, you guys are terrific! Congrats on a job well done, all around! I didn't even have time to have bmwlt.net withdrawls!!! Now I'll be up all night looking at all the goodies here!

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Fast..reminded me of story

Many years ago, during time of passenger trains in the South, a man was seen by depot agent looking at the departure and arrival schedule... the train departed Chattanooga Tn at 8 AM and arrived in Fort Payne AL , an hour away at 8 AM. , so the agent ask him if he like to buy a ticket... the man answered ... Man, I just want to see it take off!

Chattanooga (EST) Fort Payne AL (CST)....

Talk about Fast... you guys where like the speeding train and faster than a bullet.. thanks... now for the fun part of us novice folks getting the hang of it and able to post new avatars and pictures...

·
Old Dawg
3,284 Posts
Nice work but... I'm really concerned we don't have the "reply all" feature, I guess I can get by without it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
What? Has it been down? Great job, Thanks!

Jari

·
Registered
204 Posts
Atta boy

You guys rock, thanks for the nice job and fast recovery.
Although not a frequest poster I am thrilled to be part of this community.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
WOW!!!

Fantastic looking application - I can't wait to explore all the new features!

Great job guys!

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
kinda like Scottie...

In the original Star Trek series, Scottie was always telling Capt. Kirk he needed X days, or Y weeks, or Z hours to fix some major problem. He always got it done in a fraction of his estimated time. In a later episode (or was it one of the original crew movies?) he admitted to inflating his estimate in order to appear to be a "miracle worker" to the Captain.

This wouldn't be the case here...?

Nice job on the new site.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
My guess would be . . .
They all ordered take out. One of them went to get the food and bring it back. Upon his return, he tripped on a CAT5 cable, and the food and beverages went flying everywhere! with liquids in mid-air, one of them grabbed the keyboard and held it to his chest to protect it. Upon doing so, he inadvertently pressed a bunch of hidden keystrokes that set the whole thing in motion without their knowledge. As they all stood there in amazement...drinks and food all over the place, the CRT glowed an awesome site. The forum software was up and running and they haven't questioned it since. They all logged in, it worked, 'mums' the word . . . then they all headed out to that sleazy Chinese joint on the other side of the tracks.

But then again . . . I could be WAY off, too! :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts