BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Welcome - Show your scoots...

404K views 1K replies 631 participants last post by  Motor32 
#1 ·
Welcome to the new R1200RT forum, with all the new options available on the New RT such as ESA, BC, cruise and the new stereo system the RT has become BMW's latest Luxury Sports Tourer.
As you can see by all the R1200RT posts transfered here, this forum has a great head start. If you have a question about the new RT or have the knowledge to anwser a few this is the place.
What does your R1200RT look like? - Give an intro and post a picture of your ride. Again Welcome - Enjoy the Ride :D

#2 ·
In Wisconsin:

In Arizona:

So, John, let's see your R1200RT!

#3 ·
No R1200RT,
Just my twins............... Uh there not Identical. ;)

Grand Tetons

AT Rick Mayers with some fresh Leather.

Attachments

#5 ·
amarider said:
Give an intro and post a picture of your ride. Again Welcome - Enjoy the Ride :D
Hey. Walt here, from Santa Maria. Traded the LT last October for the RT. I lost a buncha weight (90 lbs now, Raffy!) and was beginning to resent the effort required to lift the Light Truck up on the center stand. I'm really liking the RT with its 200+ lbs lighter weight, more HP, quicker response, ESA, trip computer. Here it is in Death Valley last November:

#8 ·
R1200RT with every option except the radio (but has the radio prep kit), picked up in a fly and ride out west. Here shown in the picturesque village of Solvang, California. Back home now, and loving this bike.

Attachments

Reactions: Geoff c
#12 ·
My '05 RT

Here's my Rt just back from VT rally. Had a great time. Rode to the top of Mt Mansfield & Mt Washington NH. Rode most of the day Sat in the rain. Slept in tent Sat night in the rain, and packed to leave sun morn in the rain. She's 13 mths old and 23k miles. Best bike I've ever owned.