BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure what week we are on. But the last two weeks I maintained weight :( due to being off the diet a bit. So this week I made extra effort to resist temptation and watched what I ate.

I finally went below 250 lbs :) Last time I was below 250 was in 1985. twenty years ago.

As of tonight (after dinner too), I'm at 248. :) :) :) :) :) That's a loss of 39 lbs so far. 28 more to go.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Way to go Raffy!
My last weigh in I was at 218 a total of 30lbs lost. Been a little off the diet myself but still slowly loosing about 1lb per week. I still have 10lbs to go on my first goal but I have already decided to lose and additional 10 lbs and be under 200 by my 45th trip around the sun.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
RaffyK said:
I finally went below 250 lbs :) Last time I was below 250 was in 1985. twenty years ago.

As of tonight (after dinner too), I'm at 248. :) :) :) :) :) That's a loss of 39 lbs so far. 28 more to go.
Raffy,
I kid you not, I watched the video that was done for Don at CCR and I had no idea who you were!
You look *great*. I am so proud of you.
Way to go Raffy!

·
Old Dawg
3,283 Posts
Raffy and John I am VERY proud of both of you! Really great to see the progress you have made in a short time. I think you will feel better for the rest of your life if you are able to maintain.
You both realize you added some major HP to the bikes without spending a dime too ;)

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
412 Posts
Raffy....John, You guys got me motivated to start losing the extra twenty pounds I've put on in the last couple years. As of this morning, I'm at 205 from 215 a couple months ago. 195 is the goal. I was 185 and beefy from weight trainign when I entered the service 22 years ago....I think that may be a little to much to ask though I'll be content with 195:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work guys!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Way to go Raffy!!! I used the South Beach diet and lost 45 pounds. At my age, low carb has become a way of life.

Keep up the good work -- it is definitely worth it!!!

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WPNorton said:
Raffy....John, You guys got me motivated to start losing the extra twenty pounds I've put on in the last couple years. As of this morning, I'm at 205 from 215 a couple months ago. 195 is the goal. I was 185 and beefy from weight trainign when I entered the service 22 years ago....I think that may be a little to much to ask though I'll be content with 195:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work guys!

Well there were a whole bunch of people that started this weight loss thing. There are very few left that are still trying to achieve the goals they set for themselves.

Let's do it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Not real happy

RaffyK said:
Not sure what week we are on. But the last two weeks I maintained weight :( due to being off the diet a bit. So this week I made extra effort to resist temptation and watched what I ate.

Good on you and John. I'm up 7 from CCR. :mad: Travel is killing me as I can't seem to get the three days in a row I need to kick my dieting process off. Though it looks like I'm not traveling this week, so maybe I can get the three day kitosis over and be back in loss mode again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts