BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like the little box that tells me when I last visited. "You visited and hour ago." "You visited 30 minutes ago." OK, I'm an addict, I've got a problem!

What if my boss walks by and sees this...I'll be unemployed too! I just can't help myself and now I have to face it every time I visit.

Great new site!

Keith

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
You have NO idea!

DaddyDukes
Total Posts: 74 (0.08 posts per day)

messenger13
Total Posts: 4,901 (8.19 posts per day)

"OK, I'm an addict, I've got a problem!"
- You really think so?!

·
Registered
699 Posts
At least Keith doesn't feel like he has to leave footprints every time he visits.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Joe do you ever turn the computer off?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Ouch!

McAllister said:
At least Keith doesn't feel like he has to leave footprints every time he visits.

That was a full 3 pointer!!!!!!!!

·
IBR# 366
16,563 Posts
Some of us actually work through the computer, so it has to be on and connected pretty much all the time. You know, work is that thing we do so that we can find the money for bikes, farkles, tires, and gas. I even got a smaller laptop that fits into the LT easier so I can stay connected while traveling. Sure beats an 8 to 5 desk job. :)

Not that Joe needs any defending. ;)

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
meese said:
Some of us actually work through the computer, so it has to be on and connected pretty much all the time. You know, work is that thing we do so that we can find the money for bikes, farkles, tires, and gas. I even got a smaller laptop that fits into the LT easier so I can stay connected while traveling. Sure beats an 8 to 5 desk job. :)

Not that Joe needs any defending. ;)
No, I don't need you to defend me...but it helps some people understand why I'm able to post more than the average Joe. Whether I'm at home, or 'on location'...I am at MY desktop via XP's Remote Desktop. So posting is just a few clicks away, no matter where my body is. Unless, of course, I'm on a bike. Then posting gets a little tougher. ;) (But I'm working on it...) :D

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
messenger13 said:
DaddyDukes
Total Posts: 74 (0.08 posts per day)

messenger13
Total Posts: 4,901 (8.19 posts per day)

"OK, I'm an addict, I've got a problem!"
- You really think so?!
Gotta wonder how you find time to ride ;)
jk

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I put over 200 miles on my Ninja today. Almost 300 on my Ninja Sunday (AFTER church), and another 250 Monday & Tuesday. So that's over 750 miles on my sportbike in 4 days. Not too shabby for my second bike. :) Tomorrow I'm headed back down to Route 164 . . . down by Zoar, Ohio. Bet I hit the 1,000-mile mark by Saturday. Yea...I make time to ride. Somebody's gotta do it!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Actually, I'm having an awesome (read 'very profitable') week. But make no mistake . . . 40 to 80 hour work weeks are WAY over-rated!!! :D

My daddy told me to learn to work smarter instead of harder and I took him seriously. VERY seriously.

So, yes, I work. Just not like most people do.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Joe,

Please enlighten me, exactly what do you do for work? My dad, apparently did raise a fool....

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
If you are self employed then you are SOL, if, however, you work for 'the man' it is just of matter of saying 'see you in the morning boss.' and walking out the door. Unless the whole system has gone down, you will not see me putting in more than 40-45 hours during the week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts