BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Such a waste of life. The spike strips are used to prevent the offender from hurting others and the officer gets murdered while deploying them. :(

Being a Texan I am sure I don't have to tell you what I wish his sentence would be.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
There was talk on 1530 AM today that the guy was a meth addict, and that there was meth involved in previous recent CHP officer killings.

This guy will get what he deserves, after a lengthy trial, a death sentence, and automatic appeal, that grinds its way through the legal system while the tax payers pay his room and board.

When (and if) his execution is finally scheduled there will be anti-capital punishment demonstrators outside the prison, and there will be stories in the bleeding heart media of his reform from drugs, his communion with God and the children's books he wrote about the dangers of methamphetamine addiction.

Meanwhile his wife is widowed, his children are fatherless.

Where the F*** is that rope? :(

·
Premium Member
8,156 Posts
BUGKILLER said:
Second that. Get a rope...
I have one in my garage that I am willing to donate for the cause...:mad: I'll even deliver it...

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
cfell said:
May all our fallen officers and those who gave their lives to make us all better, rest in the eternal light of God's mercy and presence.
Amen.

[filler text]

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I feel for this good man's wife, whom he left behind.

The Officer was a friend of my cousin's (also a CHP Officer). This happened right at the end of my road. So much for living in the country (well it used to be the boonies).

Evidently the 'suspect' suffered some type of injury while being arrested, which required a hospital stay. Watch the ACLU get a hold of it now.

·
Registered
860 Posts
hallzee said:
I feel for this good man's wife, whom he left behind.
And he will plead innocent... BASED ON WHAT?

http://fox40.trb.com/news/ktxl-080307zanon,0,4475509.story?coll=ktxl-news-1

I really like the last sentence... Apparently the judicial system frowns on vigilante justice, no matter how much taxpayers dollars it would save. If they had let him out on bail, he might have been found lashed to a tree... with his car wrapped around him.

My heart felt thoughts for the family, both on and off the job!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts