BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was great to meet up with all that came to this years WCR. I thought that the choices of hotel and eating establishments were great. Hopefully we can do it again next year and many more after that. Thanks to all.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
artk50 said:
It was great to meet up with all that came to this years WCR. I thought that the choices of hotel and eating establishments were great. Hopefully we can do it again next year and many more after that. Thanks to all.
It was a good time had by all! :) The Hillsboro clan was really relaxed this year, but what's new about that? ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
John beer!

Great pictures Ernie. Now we all know what John looks like when he's looking at beer.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
clayton said:
Great pictures Ernie. Now we all know what John looks like when he's looking at beer.
As I'm sure you all can see, it takes an experienced eye to spot the better brew: Heineken, or Silver Bullet? Tks for the Heineken Jeff!

John

·
Registered
320 Posts
We had a great time at WCR! It was fun meeting new friends and friends from previous rides. Thanks to those who put in the efforts to make this a wonderful event. The jetboat ride was a gas. See you all for the next one.

Thanks to AMA Rider John for giving us the tours of Calif & Oregon FOREST
SERVICE ROADS!!!!

Dan & Joellen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts