BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a pair or two of LED driving lights for my RT.
Watcha got?
Thanx!!

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
OK, I have a pair of Clearwater Krista, complete with the BMW aux. light bars! This set has the Canopener version 1.97 (not 100% sure of the last digit - the numbers were hand written). Haven't decided on how much I want for them yet, so make me an offer!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey PadG, thanks for the reply. I am looking as I’ve had a set of D3 Denali’s on back order for a while now.

My goal is to use my existing bmw factory mounts so additional mounting for me is not necessary, but I was hoping to stay in the Denali D3 price range ($350/pair).
I know the ClearWater products are super great, yet I’ve always gotten sticker shock whenever cruising their site.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
I am afraid that $350 is a little light, considering that it also includes the Canopenner, which gives the kit several other added features. Denali charges a lot for the equivalent unit! Tell you what, if you can make it $450 plus shipping, we can have a deal. The mounts will also come with the set, and you can do whatever you want with them. They should be the same as what you already have.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
👍🏻 That’s a VERY fair offer Pad. Thank you for that. Sounds like a winner, let’s make it happen. PayPal or?

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Very good! Continue in PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts