BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interested in buying a Russell Day Long / Seth Laam custom seat for a 2020 R1250RT. I'm 6'2" and close to 200 lbs with gear for reference.

I live in Cary, NC and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you folks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A friendly bump to check if anyone has the seats... Even Sargent front and rear with a backrest for the front seat would be something I would consider. Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just traded my 2019 1250RT for a GSA. I have the Sargent World sport performance plus front (regular height) and rear heated seats(factory connection) available for sale from my RT. I can text or email you photos of the seats. I put 3000 miles on the front and my 11 year old son a few hundred on the rear. I'm 6'4" 200lbs. Here is the link for the seats from Sargent. I have the black welt.

Sargent Seat - BMW R1200RT 2014+ - Performance Plus, OEM-REady Heat

The current price is $919 from Sargent. I would like to get around $600, semi-negotiable.

Email me at [email protected] to discuss.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just traded my 2019 1250RT for a GSA. I have the Sargent World sport performance plus front (regular height) and rear heated seats(factory connection) available for sale from my RT. I can text or email you photos of the seats. I put 3000 miles on the front and my 11 year old son a few hundred on the rear. I'm 6'4" 200lbs. Here is the link for the seats from Sargent. I have the black welt.

Sargent Seat - BMW R1200RT 2014+ - Performance Plus, OEM-REady Heat

The current price is $919 from Sargent. I would like to get around $600, semi-negotiable.

Email me at [email protected] to discuss.
Hello! Sent you an email for further discussion. Thank you for reaching out!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still looking for a Russell or Seth Laam.... and READY to move on one ASAP. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a complete RDL heated set--front, rear, and driver's backrest) for 2015-2020 RT. The top of the seats are grey velour and the sides black vinyl. They're in great shape--no tears or pulled stiches.

The driver's seat is a tall height. I'm a 32" inseam and it's too tall for me--slid all the way forward against the tank I can't get my heels on the ground at a stop with the seat adjustment on the low setting.

I'll let it all go for $500. Let me know if you're interested.

Ted

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a complete RDL heated set--front, rear, and driver's backrest) for 2015-2020 RT. The top of the seats are grey velour and the sides black vinyl. They're in great shape--no tears or pulled stiches.

The driver's seat is a tall height. I'm a 32" inseam and it's too tall for me--slid all the way forward against the tank I can't get my heels on the ground at a stop with the seat adjustment on the low setting.

I'll let it all go for $500. Let me know if you're interested.

Ted
Hello Ted,

Can you please send some pictures to my email: [email protected] ?

1. Are the seats heated like the stock ones?

2. What weight were they built for and how old are they?

Thank you!
Arvind aka De-Silva

1 - 7 of 7 Posts