BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to independently adjust the rear passenger and front rider's volume control? It seems that the passenger wants to turn up the tunes and it is so loud in my headset that it hurts the ears. I've increased the fade significantly, but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

·
Old Dawg
3,295 Posts
There is a control for volume right on the Voice II for front and rear. Look for the speaker icons with LEDs beside it.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
VADIVER said:
Is there a way to independently adjust the rear passenger and front rider's volume control? It seems that the passenger wants to turn up the tunes and it is so loud in my headset that it hurts the ears. I've increased the fade significantly, but that doesn't seem to make any difference.
Yes, but not independently at-will adjustable. On the Voice II large control knob, there is a speaker icon with LEDs beside it. You turn to illuminate the R speaker, press the knob, and adjust I think between 1-10. My headset speaker is set at 7 the SO is at full 10. Then there is the speed/noise headset control.
Best to take the booklet with you and play around. Works pretty well.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess I'll have to get the dealer to take a look at it. I've got the rear set on 10 and the front set on 3 and it is still too loud up front. Thanks for confirming that I was adjusting the right setting.

·
Registered
225 Posts
fade?

Have you changed the Fade setting?

·
Old Dawg
3,295 Posts
Seattle: Have you changed the Fade setting?
VADIVER said:
I'm pretty sure that would be a yes....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts