BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an 06 with the Voice II system installed. Unfortunately, the operating instructions were not on the bike when it arrived. I'm not sure what all the system does and would like to learn it's capabilities. Can anyone clue me in as to where I can obtain an info/user manual. All the parts catalogs say NA! Thanks

·
Registered
460 Posts
Send me your email address in a PM and I'll bounce you a copy of the VoiceII owners manual.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Mel said:
I recently bought an 06 with the Voice II system installed. Unfortunately, the operating instructions were not on the bike when it arrived. I'm not sure what all the system does and would like to learn it's capabilities. Can anyone clue me in as to where I can obtain an info/user manual. All the parts catalogs say NA! Thanks
Try this;
http://www.bmwlt.net/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=K1200LT&Number=231082&page=&view=&sb=&o=

If that doesn't work,go to the "TECHNICAL" tab at the top of the page, then Accessories, followed by INTERCOM SYSTEMS. At the bottom of the list you'll find a link to a VOICE II Manual that you can download.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts