BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just thought I would inquire here about getting an oil and rear end fluid change while I am visiting Sacramento. I rode here with a friend (H-D rider) that is here working for the week on the Sacramento airport extension.

We are visiting the area till Friday morning and then off to ride down the coast to LA and heading back to Chicago area. I will be picking up some j-pegs from Raffy while here but thought I would inquire here to see if anyone would be available to help me do the fluid changes during the day. I am on a budget and would like to do the service "out of shop" but I need to purchase the filter and crush rings cause like an idiot I "left home without them". So if anyone is available to help out, I would appreciate the assistance.

I am staying at The Four Points Sheridan and you can call my on my cell phone @ 219-561-3744.

Thanks guys and looking forward to meeting the HDDC Posse and seeing the ones that I already know.:wave

·
Registered
186 Posts
A & S charges less to change your oil and filter than what the materials cost. Why do it yourself?

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Well you can come on down to the house but its about an hour + down the river from Sacramento. I work in Sac and commute down 160 from Brentwood off of Hwy 4. If you don't find someone a little more local drop me a line and we'll git r done. (I have lots of gear lube for the rear drive so don't buy any of that.)

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
I'm 45 mins from Sac, and will be home today and tomorrow. I purchase everything I need for fluid changes here in Vacaville. I also drink beer.

If more information is needed, (707) 448-5623

·
Registered
186 Posts
seahabit said:
I'm 45 mins from Sac, and will be home today and tomorrow. I purchase everything I need for fluid changes here in Vacaville. I also drink beer.

If more information is needed, (707) 448-5623
I'll bet nobody's ever accused you of being observant

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Good to finally meet you in person today Woody:D Hope you're oil change went well;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts