BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My McAfee just warned me of a threat on the K1600forum.com. Has anyone else had this problem over there?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
No problem here. Symantec and F-Secure.

·
Registered
616 Posts
KayGee said:
My McAfee just warned me of a threat on the K1600forum.com. Has anyone else had this problem over there?
Yes, it's the dreaded Clunk16 virus. It masquerades as whining users and posts incessantly and obsessively about the sound the drivetrain makes when you are sloppy with your throttle control. It appears to post predominantly under the names of about four or five different users.

It's been going on for months now...very, very difficult to eliminate. It has really trashed the forum. Thank goodness it hasn't shown up here.

OK, sorry...I couldn't resist. Seriously, I haven't seen a problem. I don't use McAfee but Chrome/Google will warn if it sees anything...and it hasn't.

Edit: PLEASE take this as a joke, and PLEASE let's not start debating the K16 driveline lash. :)

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,603 Posts
I'm going to sell this "F'ing" POS 'cause it clunks & clanks all the time. I don't care what you A$$ wipes say, it can be the way I ride as I've been driving motorbikes for days now !!! I know how to ride. You are all a bunch of insensitive bastards so I'm taking my ball & going home to my mommy.

BTW no problems on Safari.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I've got this bad cough and chest congestion...I'm pretty sure I caught the virus here. Damned MS Essentials not doing its job again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.