BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think it is too early or do you think it will be there for demo rides next month.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Probably won't get a demo rider there but the word on the street are a few of the bikes are going to be hitting the Victory dealers soon so we can see and hopefully test ride.
Rumor has it the enging is a 110" motor. That should be fun!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SWeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Again Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet,

·
Registered
225 Posts
I saw it at bike week and at the dealer. It is freaking huge! My experiance owning a 03 Victory Vegas was a VERY good one! Awesome fit and finish and in my humble opinion is a much better quality product than the Harley bikes. The resale value is not as strong as a Harley for some reason. Goes back to people wanting to say it a "Harley" I guess. I would like to test ride a Vision. I rode the Kingpin Tour and was impressed. Just not my cup of tea. I'm happy with my LT.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Saw one at the dealer in Baton Rouge, HUGE it is!! Pretty though.

·
Registered
635 Posts
If Victory is going to have demo bikes at the speedway I don't know why they wouldn't have the Vision. They've been demo-ing these for a while now.

·
Registered
302 Posts
It only looks huge. Not really that heavy when you sit on it. Feels lighter than the LT. Never rode one so don't know if it's as cumbersome at low speeds as the LT.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The wife and I demo'd at the IMOT here in AZ. 30 minute ride. My wife loved it, which is how I ended up trading in my KR for a RT. I can't get passed the looks and the Victory dealer here is so-so. It is a very very comfy 2-up bike. They had the most demo bikes of any fleet at the MC show. There was a Vision in front of out Victory dealership last week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts