·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a VERY,very bad boy.....

·
Registered
710 Posts
What happened? Did you get a speed disapproval rating from some constabulary while riding your new GT ;)?

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
sanjaun2 said:
Where is the picture!!!!! You BAD Boy:rolleyes: A 2007 GT and your 1000 post to boot. What a come-out party we must have in Fort Bragg!:D

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may be a bad boy but it sure feels good! I had not realized it was my 1k post, Nice but lucky timing. I'll post a pic, eat dinner and then install my first farkle. A cee Baileys windshield.

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Go Brian!

sanjaun2 said:
I may be a bad boy but it sure feels good! I had not realized it was my 1k post, Nice but lucky timing. I'll post a pic, eat dinner and then install my first farkle. A cee Baileys windshield.
Brian,
WAY to go! You must have gone out right after we talked today. Big time Congrats...You will absolutley love it! I assume this is the one from Ride West. What size CBaileys did you get? Mine is the +4/+3.

·
IBR# 366
16,589 Posts
I disagree. I think that you're going to be a very, very bad boy. :) Just remember, when you finally get enough clear road to pass that long line of trucks & campers, do not shift to third before whacking the throttle full open. Unless you suddenly want to start reading the stars, that is. :D

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
sanjaun2 said:
That sure looks like a whole lotta fun all rolled into one... Let's Ride!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Alright Brian,

Congrats on the bike , hope your having alot of fun . Just what out for those speed tax collectors.

What some guy will go and do to there old bike just to get a new one . !

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeff,
The shield is a +4 +3. I bought it at South Sound. I even got a free T shirt and ball cap.It seems to be the ticket. Its a "test" shield so I must go back and exchange it for the real one. I am ready for some ridin now. I do need to somehow hook up the 276c and radar detector.Starting the farklization process all over again....

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
sanjaun2 said:
Well, I guess it's congrats buddy! However, Marilyn suggests that the next Farkle you had better install is your Radar Detector, so you don't get any performance awards with that rocket ship! I heartily concur!

Fort Bragg for sure now, eh? we'll see you there!

John

·
Registered
505 Posts
Wow

Fantastic Brian!! :thumb:

Congratulations on joining the GT ranks.

We wish you many safe miles (thousands) of great riding! :yeah:

Maybe I should open a tire store. :think:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
sanjaun2 said:

Brian! Go to your room!:mad: ....................

eh, wait a minute..... leave the keys before you go. :rolleyes:

Congrats!

·
Registered
866 Posts
W O W - Nice Brian....

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
amarider said:
Brian! Go to your room!:mad: ....................

eh, wait a minute..... leave the keys before you go. :rolleyes:

Congrats!
John,
I can't leave you the keys until she is broke in, What were you thinking?

·
IBR# 366
16,589 Posts
But John has had lots of practice breaking bikes, er, breaking in bikes. ;)

And yes, I know exactly what he was thinking, because I was thinking the same thing myself. :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Good Luck I Am Bad Olso

Heer You Cen See Thet I Am Very Bad

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
sanjaun2 said:
CONGRATS: Farkle on Dude! If you get to this side of the state, I'll let you drink beer while you supervise me washing and waxing your new GT (world dominating weapon system)

AL

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
zgmpl,
nice bike. I think blue is the fastest color! Al, That sounds like an offer I shouldn't refuse! It would be nice to see you easterners again. How about you and some of the boys over there thinking about going to Fort Bragg? You can stay at my place on the way if you like.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congrats on your new toy. Dare I say it may be the finest bike available, or at least it is the best, fastest, stealthiest color. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
WOW Brian when we were in Menlo I couldn't even get you to go look at the GT. Now I understand why. Congratulations! Don't forget all of your LT knowledge as you know we have to get my LT in shape w/gps and wiring etc. Way to go!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts