BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kathi and I will be leaving Spokane early Saturday morning headed for Vermont for the BMWMOA gathering. Saturday night we will be staying in BIllings, Sunday night will find us in Valley City, North Dakota, Monday night will find us in Marquette Michigan, Tuesday night will find us wadering around Pitawawa, Ontario, Canada. Wednesday night we will be staying in North Haverhill NH. Plans for our return trip have not been finalized yet.

The two past MOA gatherings I have attended had one morning set aside for a K1200LT breakfast meeting. Redmond was amazing. Spokane the meeting was a bit smaller.

Anyone interested at meeting somewhere Friday or Saturday morning for a nice tire kicking, story telling session???

Gene & Kathi Chapman

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Sounds good to me
When and Where?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Meet at the Gondola

The past meetings have always been at the Gondola. Since the michigan rally in 00. Just ask Doc Edkin.

Hope to see ya Gene. Currently I have two Lt in different shops. Fuel pump with 21,000 miles (warranty) and rear seal at 102,000. If all else fails, I have my old R100/7 for a 2nd backup. Would have to truck it as no hitch for the pop up.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I'm in for Saturday morning. Name the place and time.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you need to know anything about Marquette, places to eat, etc, feel free to ask. I'm from the Marquette area originally (Negaunee actually, you'll pass through it outside of Marquette). I was just there, wish I could meet up with you!

Have a good trip!

See you in VT.

Cheers, Phil & Jen
Brooklyn, MI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts