BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am debating about selling or trading my heated Corbin seat with backrest. Its in perfect condition, but I like factory better. What do you fellers think its worth? I would love to get some armrests for the wife, and I can add a backrest to that factory seat...

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does $300 sound unreasonable? It is not the deep saddle on their website currently.It is closer to the factory look, with nice looking stitching. The backrest is sort of oval/donut shaped.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I would have to see the seat first (Would take all of about 45 minutes for me to get there) and sit on it whist still on your LT, if you would not mind) before answering that. Is that possible?

Guessing that you do not have the matching pax seat to go with it?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
deputy5211 said:
I would have to see the seat first (Would take all of about 45 minutes for me to get there) and sit on it whist still on your LT, if you would not mind) before answering that. Is that possible?

Guessing that you do not have the matching pax seat to go with it?
Here is a pic of the seat.
My Roxy is currently stripped, all the way down to fuel filter change!
I don't have the mate for it...

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
i would go for a couple of long rides before i sold it to be shure.corbin seats take some getting used to. and have to be broken in i have had several in the past but not on the lt.

i heard there are modifications to the body required to use a corbin
for what its worth i will give you the$ 300 for it. if that is the price you want

1 - 7 of 7 Posts