BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the V-stream screen from ztechnik for the LT comes in long or short or is it just one size and if so is that a tall or short. Have asked the company but still waiting for a reply.

Cheers
Mike

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
The information on their web site says it comes only in one size, but it is only 21.5 inches. So it is shorter than a stock windshield.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Don't let the 21.5 inches advertised on the Z-Technik site fool you. It sits at exactly the same eye level fully up or fully down just like the OEM unit. There is some difference to the shape down near the air ballance port and it is wider at the top. Pictures of the screen on my LT can be seen here.

·
Registered
205 Posts
V Stream - Just get it!

I've had my V Stream for nearly a year - what a difference. In fact my LT was only 3 weeks old when I replaced it. Good choice, good quality and excellent handling. :thumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all,

I got a V-stream yesterday in the post and sadly will have to send it back. It is taller than the screen I have on the bike at present and I can still only see through it in its lowest setting which is no good for me. I have to be able to see over it when I want. I assume that the bikes previous owner had a short screen fitted or that the V-stream is the same height as the tall version.

Ah well that is the trouble in being only 5'8" tall I guess.

Will stick with the screen I have for now.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts