BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
The Villages, FL
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked and at this time there is approximately 33 people on line. More than half of the people do not have any information filled out referencing where they live. Is it too much to ask to please fill out some information about yourself (full name, city, state)? When anyone migrated to this new site, you had the best chance to fill this information in.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
My retort

I think that some folks still are innocent enough to think that the govt still doesn't know everything about them. Or maybe it's fear of the bag guys.
I suppose if you've given your name and city they would know you have an LT and could look you up in the phone book and come and rob you.... But my dog's love a good snack now and then... And here in the Wild West of Oklahoma we all carry several guns. And knives, And Whips, and Chains, and Furry Handcuffs, oops the handcuffs are hers........but I digress.....

Spence

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Jm2cw

It appears some folks would rather hide behind anonymity, so that they can say whatever they want and not be held accountable. It's too bad that they really don't want to be part of this community. [frown]

JM2CW

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I suppose some people just don't like being followed around the country by strangers. :eek:

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Is there a stranger

black1200lt said:
I suppose some people just don't like being followed around the country by strangers. :eek:
Is there anybody on a LT that is a stranger?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Steve_R says;

Is there anybody on a LT that is a stranger?? :rolleyes:

Oh, Steve.......there are not too many people around stranger than you.....

unless it's me!!!:D

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Here is the deal, When we meet and shake hands and talk a bit, then I can decide just how much information I want to share with you about me. But for any Tom Dick or Mary that has an email address, no way.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
rixchard said:
Here is the deal, When we meet and shake hands and talk a bit, then I can decide just how much information I want to share with you about me. But for any Tom Dick or Mary that has an email address, no way.
At least you have your first name and the City you live in, some folks don't even have that much and if your perhaps going to offer help or support to a fellow member it's handy to know what part of the world they are in.

I've recently hooked up (only by mail so far) with another member of this board, I'm gonna help him with his electrics, and he with my next service. Had I not had any info about him and he me, this may never have happend.

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
Hi Mike , Thanks for the reminder . After the switch all that stuff got dumped ( I think ) . I have been meaning to put it back in , but what can I say ...Patric ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts