BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking Beemer boneyard and he has shocks by the set from good price when they are in stock.

Anyone got a low mileage set they want to part with?

I have a few offers to borrow a set, but I would rather only go in there twice and not have to replace someone else's.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
There is a member here that is selling a set of used shocks with about 19k, IIRC. I passed on his price of $400. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I will forward you the information.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Got my OEM set off my 2000LT removed at 13K.

Would let go for $300 on the pair.

PM if interested

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Deputy5211 said:
There is a member here that is selling a set of used shocks with about 19k, IIRC. I passed on his price of $400. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I will forward you the information.
kevincaron said:
They have 17k miles on them....
I stand corrected on the mileage. My post should have read:

There is a member here that is selling a set of used shocks with about 17k, IIRC. I passed on his price of $400 and will wait for BeemerBoneyard or similar vendors to get them in stock again, at a price point around $75 for the pair, plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
deputy5211 said:
I stand corrected on the mileage. My post should have read:

There is a member here that is selling a set of used shocks with about 17k, IIRC. I passed on his price of $400 and will wait for BeemerBoneyard or similar vendors to get them in stock again, at a price point around $75 for the pair, plus shipping.

Deputy,

you are right to wait.

I just ordered a set of shocks from england moto, the side and center stand parts all delivered for $280.

Thanks for the advice to not overpay,

Paul

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,969 Posts
pauleknight said:
Deputy,

you are right to wait.

I just ordered a set of shocks from england moto, the side and center stand parts all delivered for $280.

Thanks for the advice to not overpay,

Paul
Good for you Paul. I went down to Phil's place & bought a few things off the same bike for my two LT's. I'm lucky in that he is only one hour from my home. :D Ride this way and I'll install them for nuttin. :wave

·
Registered
607 Posts
Is Phil posting his available parts somewhere?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GlennM86 said:
Is Phil posting his available parts somewhere?

The site is

http://www.engelandmoto.com/

and the name of the company is Engeland Moto

I am not sure how I found them or if it was a referal from this site.

From his contact page
Address:
522 Echo Woods Dr
Lancaster,SC,USA

Phone Number: 803-443-6686
Email: [email protected]
Fax Number: 803-589-9135

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
saddleman said:
Good for you Paul. I went down to Phil's place & bought a few things off the same bike for my two LT's. I'm lucky in that he is only one hour from my home. :D Ride this way and I'll install them for nuttin. :wave
you know I would be on the way in a heart beat with case of wht ever are drinking, but I feel that I want the bike back to stock height before I hit the road.

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts