BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title says it all. :eek:
Leaving tomorrow morning for DC area and the hose just blew out during a brake flush.

Better here than on the highway, but still hoping to make the ride if I can.

Anybody got a take-off spare or a new one they haven't installed yet? Located at 44065 zip code, 20 miles east of Cleveland, will pick up anywhere within an hour or 2 drive.

Brett - 440 463 6422

thanks

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
If I remember correctly, Speigler is located in Ohio, but I don't know where?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boatzo said:
If I remember correctly, Speigler is located in Ohio, but I don't know where?

They are in Dayton. Too far to get to today. I'm trying to get them to overnight me a set that I can install tomorrow morning before I leave.

Just found left front line is about to blow also. Just put tyres on the bike and the hoses must not have liked being flexed as calipers were removed.

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,997 Posts
If you could fill your profile out to include the year of your bike it would help. It doesn't matter for a rear hose but the fronts have two different type depending on the year.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
saddleman said:
If you could fill your profile out to include the year of your bike it would help. It doesn't matter for a rear hose but the fronts have two different type depending on the year.
Hmmm, I don't see a specific are for bike details etc, but threw it into the bio section.

It's a 1999 which, of course, I should have mentioned. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts