BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I was down at the port tonight and snapped this shot of of a truck being emptied of wood chips, :wow: Hope the driver remembered to get out :D

Attachments

·
Old Dawg
3,283 Posts
Great photo! Perhaps that truck is actually a missile aimed at North Korea :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
I was an operator at a Biomass powered power plant. We had the same type of lift. I never got tired of watching the trucks being emptied. Although, it is not a good thing when someone skips the step of chaining down all the axles. (Not me, thankfully). Very cool picture.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Axle said:
Hi all I was down at the port tonight and snapped this shot of of a truck being emptied of wood chips, :wow: Hope the driver remembered to get out :D
That is a great photo. Well done!!

That is common practice in the PNW when unloading wood chips. The driver gets out and operates the lift.

We don't have those huge B-Double trailers like you have down under and those are your small trucks right? The cross country rigs have THREE trailers?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Axle said:
Dear NKorea, have a couple of Cat Powered Peterbilts, loaded with some old Pintos, and washers and dryers,.........and a couple of refrigerators.............What the hey, lets load up some empty beer bottles and other non-recyclable plastic items............... :D .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts