BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help here. Does anyone know the price of a Uni-Go? I seen that you have one John so I might be able to ask you next weekend. I'm not married yet but I have a dog that just loves me. Last year he got so depressed when i left him for 10 days to go out west to meet up with my brother, he wouldn't eat.
I passed and met some harley guys as it was Sturgis letting out. The best i seen was a dog setting on a pillion seat. About the size of my dog (Luther, 70 something pounds). I don't think my dog would do that though.
I was wondering if there was a way to modifiy a Uni-Go for a dog.
Yeah i know this sounds crazy but I figure what the heck. It would be nice to take my dog to see the country. I camp out most of the time so it wouldn't be a problem hauling him around. The only other thing he would need is a Doggy Camel Bak so he won't ge thirsty!
Some will probably reply to just get married, it would be a lot easier. But im not ready for that yet.
Neil

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
ironbuttwannabe said:
Need some help here. Does anyone know the price of a Uni-Go? I seen that you have one John so I might be able to ask you next weekend. I'm not married yet but I have a dog that just loves me. Last year he got so depressed when i left him for 10 days to go out west to meet up with my brother, he wouldn't eat.
I passed and met some harley guys as it was Sturgis letting out. The best i seen was a dog setting on a pillion seat. About the size of my dog (Luther, 70 something pounds). I don't think my dog would do that though.
I was wondering if there was a way to modifiy a Uni-Go for a dog.
Yeah i know this sounds crazy but I figure what the heck. It would be nice to take my dog to see the country. I camp out most of the time so it wouldn't be a problem hauling him around. The only other thing he would need is a Doggy Camel Bak so he won't ge thirsty!
Some will probably reply to just get married, it would be a lot easier. But im not ready for that yet.
Neil
Neil,

No it isn't crazy. Unigo had one they were working on when Howard and I were there that had a hole cut in the hatch where the pup could stick his head out.

Price is about $2700.00 if you pick up. 70# is about max cargo weight.

·
Premium Member
7,818 Posts
Here is a photo of the lid that Mark Huffman (Unigo company owner) modified for a dog. The clear "hatch cover" is hinged on the leading edge, so it can lay down when the trailer is used for its original intended purpose. :cool:

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts