BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Uni-Go and the handle that goes with it. The handle is supposed to bolt into the frame somewhere. Anybody know where that ping it for sure?

TIA.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Are you referring to the connectivity between the trailer and the bike? To my understanding the handle is only to carry the trailer manually and it doesnt connect to anything else.

I have a uni-go. I might be able to send you some pictures tonight.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Steve_R said:
I've got a Uni-Go and the handle that goes with it. The handle is supposed to bolt into the frame somewhere. Anybody know where that ping it for sure?

TIA.
The handle attaches to the front top of the chassis. I'll send you a picture this afternoon. There are two 8mm flat head allen screws used to attach.If the tailer is a very early NZ trailer it may not have the frame taped.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bill. I got this trailer from Dave Dragon, who purchased it from Steve Moore I think. I got the trailer and the handle, but the handle wasn't attached and I would like to put it on to make it a little more managable when we use it.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have my Unigo trailer for sale in the classifieds starting today if anyone is interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts