BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The venue and date is all sorted for next year now Friday 16th to Sunday 18th of July.
Thats 3 nights accomodation including full english breakfast and an evening meal. The cost for the 3 nights including meals will be £100.00 per person.
I am trying to get us the Thursday night aswell so anyone who wishes to come on the thursday to avoid the traffic can this would be extra about another £30.00.
All the rooms are en-suite and have tea making facilities,there is a bar and snooker room for our use.There is ample parking and no dodgy turns to get into the place most rooms have a sea view as the centre is on the sea front
All the bookings are to be made through me.I have provisionally booked 20 rooms to see what response we get. I am sure I will be able to get more if required.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I'm in

Excellent work Phil

SO:
Phil (+1)?
Cookie+1
Mike +1

add your names folks!!

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Keith +1

Is it three nights (Friday-Saturday-Sunday), Phil, or just two (Friday-Saturday)? It's good value either way but I need to know how many to mark off on the calendar! :)

Keith

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Rockdoc said:
Keith +1

Is it three nights (Friday-Saturday-Sunday), Phil, or just two (Friday-Saturday)? It's good value either way but I need to know how many to mark off on the calendar! :)

Keith
The venue and date is all sorted for next year now Friday 16th to Sunday 18th of July.
Thats 3 nights accomodation including full english breakfast and an evening meal.

I read it as 3 nights, Fri/Sat/Sun.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Better and better! If that doesn't encourage more people to come next year I don't know what will. :D

Well done, mate!

Keith

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just had an email from the venue about the Thursday night thats fine if anyone wants to travel up.He said we can have a few days before if anyone wants to extend there stay.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Mates!!!
I urgently need a room.
Dont wanna miss that event and hope to see you all again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Maybe some new faces)
Juergen

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hallo Kameraden ,

werde auch kommen ; so Gott es will !

Ist im Kalender eingetragen !

Bis dahin und allzeit eine gute Fahrt !

Hartmut der Smutje

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
philh24 said:
Hi Phil,

Thanks for putting this together.
Please count me in.
Also for the optional Thursday.
Lemme get this straight.
We arrive Thursday afternoon.
Leave on Monday.
4 nights.
Of course I immediately went for my garmin MapSource.
Is the venue on the Marine Parade?
Were eggxagetly is it?
Vic van Koningsbruggen
Amsterdam

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The venue is on Marine Parade post code TS12 1BX.The venue is booked from friday to monday 3 nights bed and breakfast and evening meal.
You will get an evening meal on the friday and breakfast before you leave on the monday. Anybody who would like to come earlier can do so, you can come on the thursday if you would like to do so or even on the wednesday I can arrange this if you let me no.
We have got 10 rooms booked already.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi All, Just like to say that last weekend we went for a ride and found our way to philh24's,
We thought we'd have a look at next years venue, let me tell you, you will not be disappointed,
the place has every thing you want, hotel looks great and right by the beach, and was very clean,
but most of all it has a very relaxing atmosphere, we did not want to leave,
most of that might be down to the hosts, phil & sarah,
they made us very welcome and give us a tour of saltburn,
Thank you both we had a great time and will be back soon.

So get your name down quick, it promise to be another great K1200LT Treffen for 2010...

·
Registered
206 Posts
I am in, please book a double room for me arriving on thursday, leaving on monday morning.

Please give me the details ASAP so I can make advance payment to garantee the reservation.
Best regards

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There are 25 rooms in total the place can hold 47 people staying.If on the off chance we end up with more people there is alternate accomodation available nearby, these would still be able to use the function rooms with us.
I think it is imperative that if you have an lt and are thinking of coming put your name down now if you havent already.

1 - 20 of 198 Posts