BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was recently in a bad accident* (not with my C3 helmet), and am writing this from a hospital bed, where I'll be for several months with a badly damaged pelvis. The accident (not my fault) has freaked my wife out so much that I agreed not to replace my totaled K1600GTL, and we won't be riding for the foreseeable future. So I'm selling some gear, and these helmets are the most attractive pieces.

Neither of these helmets has been in any kind of get-off/accident. Both include anti-fog pinlock inserts. Both have the BMW Comm system installed and working in them.

The Med C3W (women's) is all white, and has less than 1 hr on it (it fit her too tightly, so she only wore it once on a short trial ride when it was new). It is, for all practical purposes, brand new.

The XL C3 is mine, and has roughly 10,000 miles/200 hours of riding on it. It's white with the cool "world" graphics, just like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR7gQgEIut8

I'll take $950 for the pair; you pay shipping.

* http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/bike-talk/130890-nasty-get-off-rough-months-ahead.html

·
Registered
103 Posts
Bruce I'm sorry you were in such a bad accident and I pray you'll recover much faster than what they are telling you.

Reactions: Bruce_Yates

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PRICE NOW $750! Two Schuberth C3 helmets with BMW Comm: Med C3W & XL C3 World

See earlier post for details. Price now $750 for both helmets, you pay postage. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Re: PRICE NOW $750! Two Schuberth C3 helmets with BMW Comm: Med C3W & XL C3 World

Bruce,

I hope someone snaps up this good deal quickly, but moreover - I hope you mend and heal quickly. My wife broke her pelvis in a horse mishap, and though it did take a bit of time, she recovered well. Hang in there and heal!

Pete

Reactions: Bruce_Yates

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: PHOTOS - Schuberth C3 helmets w BMW Comm: Med C3W (white) & XL C3 World (white)

Below are helmet photos that Cheri was nice enough to take.

A few notes/updates/corrections to original post:
- Cheri can't locate the box (containing the pinlock fog shield, carry-bag and manuals) for the C3W. Once I'm out of the hospital and home, I'll locate and send them (at my cost), but for now, all you get is what's pictured below. [Cheri searched for 45 minutes in the areas I thought it might be, and her level of irritation at my lack of organization precludes asking her to look further. If you're married, you'll understand.] :wink:
- The only scratch/defect I know of is one small vertical scratch in the face shield of the C3; it is visible in the photos below, just to the left (right in the photo) of center.
- There is only one charge cord (just a mini-USB cord) for the BMW Comm system in the helmets. If you need to charge both helmets, you'll need to get another adapter (or charge it via your laptop or generic mini-USB charger).

Note: the C3 has its pinlock fog shield (distinctive yellowish color) in place; the smaller C3W does not.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD: Two Schuberth C3 helmets with BMW Comm: Med C3W (white) & XL C3 World (white)

SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts