BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find my owners manuals, so does anyone off the top of their head know which bulb is standard for a 2002 LT front turn signal?

There were LED towers put in by the previous owner that I really like, but I don't have enough time to get them ordered before heading out to CCR on Saturday.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Steve_R said:
I can't find my owners manuals, so does anyone off the top of their head know which bulb is standard for a 2002 LT front turn signal?

There were LED towers put in by the previous owner that I really like, but I don't have enough time to get them ordered before heading out to CCR on Saturday.

Thanks in advance.
I think it's a standard 1157 automotive bulb, Steve. Available at any auto store.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Warden is right

If you have an unmodified 02/03 then you have a single element bulb and the 1157 will not fit. The 1157 has dual contacts on the base and offset keying of the pins on the side.

1057 is oem... AKA 1156 same thing. If it has a single contact on the bottom use a 1156.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PO upgraded, so I'm 1157. I concur Warden. ;) Thanks everyone.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,351 Posts
Steve_R said:
Heading out to CCR on Saturday.
Wow getting an early start Steve? Brett, Glenda and I aren't leaving until next Thursday.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
jzeiler said:
Wow getting an early start Steve? Brett, Glenda and I aren't leaving until next Thursday.

John, it must be nice to be able to take a month off! :p

Be carefull Steve, have a safe trip and we wil see you all Monday week! :dance:

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
jzeiler said:
Bo & I are leaving at O-Dark thirty Next Friday. 8 day & counting :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts