BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could someome please post a copy of the fairing removal procedure, I don't have a manual yet but would like to wire a few things in.

thanks

Ron

· Registered
77 Posts
I second the MaxBMW videos. They are GREAT!

· Registered
7 Posts
itspossible said:
could someome please post a copy of the fairing removal procedure, I don't have a manual yet but would like to wire a few things in.

thanks

Ron
Just start undoing screws. only way to learn. you might take a couple extra out but hey, then you can clean & wax those bits separately and you won't do it a second time.

· Registered
131 Posts
A word of warning Ron if you have the Radio/CD fitted. put a cloth over the Radio as when I did mine I dropped a screw down into this compartment, had to take all the plastic off again to retrieve it. I was not happy!!..

· Registered
151 Posts
black99S said:
Just start undoing screws. only way to learn. you might take a couple extra out but hey, then you can clean & wax those bits separately and you won't do it a second time.
+1
Mine now is half naked. Have upgraded with airhorn & aux exit from radio.
It is not a rocket science
Just follow screws - where each should be. Near cyl head and tank bag base have different size.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.