BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is coming
On Feb 14 was posted that new BMW shop is supposed to open this spring in Countryside, IL, and today I met the one of the partners and he give me a some news of what is happening. He dropped the ball on me and start talking after I told him that I may not be coming to see his ugly face any more because I found out about countryside dealer ( I was just f..ing with him). You should see his'' I got you'' face, I was :confused: at best.
Tsunami part is who is going to be the owner operator of the place, and way they going to operate costumer service, parts, shop, and sales crew, I do believe that thing is going to change around here. Grand opening is end of April, no names for now ( I promised to keep that quiet for now)
In his words they will have large selection BMW and other accessories, clothing and all other stuff related. If you ever visited any of Chicago area motorcycle dealers especially after Chicago Cycle is closed, you now that your choice in this area is very limited and for :bmw: stuff you got to search on internet.

·
Registered
832 Posts
medo10 said:
It is coming
He dropped the ball on me and start talking after I told him that I may not be coming to see his ugly face any more because I found out about countryside dealer ( I was just f..ing with him). You should see his'' I got you'' face, I was :confused: at best.
I am the one who is confused. This sentence makes little sense to me......

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Good competition is always the best motivational force in the business world, and best for the consumer!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keith
Guy is a part of one of two standing BMW motorcycle dealers in this area and I did not know he is behind new dealership.

·
Registered
832 Posts
medo10 said:
Keith
Guy is a part of one of two standing BMW motorcycle dealers in this area and I did not know he is behind new dealership.
Thanks. That clears it up a little. I was in Countryside recently; lots of empty retail space along LaGrange Road and some on Ogden Avenue but I didn't see anything being worked on or converted into a dealership. Time will tell......

·
Registered
832 Posts
OU812 said:
It will be on Joliet rd....... :D
Cary called me yesterday and sounded so pumped! :bmw:
I meant to say Joliet where I wrote Ogden.
Will it be East or West of LaGrange Rd.?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes and you will find there Mike as a salesman and Peter as a shop manager, you must know them if you ever visited Chicago BMW on Western :wave

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I find it interesting that Mike and Pete will both be working there. Mike is the best and Pete is Pete. He can be abrasive but I have always had a good experience with him. Really entertaining! :bmw:

·
Registered
832 Posts
June 25, 2011

BMW Demo Truck

BMW Motorcycles of Countryside
6150 S La Grange Rd

Countryside, IL 60525

(847) 951-3360

·
Registered
131 Posts
Got a sneak preview of new dealership today !!

I was out on a "going-no-where" bike ride today on my LT and swung past the new BMW Of Countryside. Carey Caldwell, the sales manager happened to be there, came over and after introductions, showed me around. I am not going to spoil any grand opening features or surprises, but let me say this....I think we are going to see a great, long over due, new BMW shop, for riders of all types. They will have more space for new & used bikes, accessories, apparel, coffee cafe etc than I've seen at any BMW dealer, a spacious service area and lots of other little features that riders from both near and far will appreciate.

I could also sense a real level of customer focus and attention---I think its going to be terrific. Carey,(sales manager), the owner and other staff all seem to be experienced riders, seem to recognize what's important to customers and I for one, am excited that we now have a SW burbs dealer that seems prepared to deliver all that we've been missing (and them some). At the crossroads of I55 and 294 it could also be a great fly & drive dealer as well as being well situated for the passing thru rider that needs a tire or service.....trust me, they are gearing up for all of us, with parts, accessories, facilities and a jumbo service area. (10 lifts).

Bottom line- these guys seem to have a solid customer orientation and are preparing a feature-filled facility thats geared for riders near & far. I am eager to see this shop open & succeed...lets all get out there and help get them off to a good start !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts