BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A recent member posted that he was selling his K1200lt and stated that it had a truck relocater. I searched the files and came up empty. Does any one have this information? Thanks Rich.

·
Registered
855 Posts
mpoc17 said:
A recent member posted that he was selling his K1200lt and stated that it had a truck relocater. I searched the files and came up empty. Does any one have this information? Thanks Rich.
I searched for the info a couple of weeks ago in response to another question about them, & also came up empty. Don't know where the info went, but I have a set. Just a couple of flat aluminum bars drilled to match the mounting plate on the bike, & drilled & tapped to remount the top box about an inch further back. Not difficult to make, & they work well. Adds just a bit of room for the passenger, better access to storage behind the seat, maintains the appearance without effecting handling. My wife's glad I got them.............

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

Thanks Ron, I searched quite a bit and found nothing. I now have my winter project. Thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts