BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any ideas on this subject? I can cover the mirror, I don't care. my wife is beautiful and I don't like looking at myself

·
Registered
349 Posts
Keithkmb said:
Anybody have any ideas on this subject? I can cover the mirror, I don't care. my wife is beautiful and I don't like looking at myself
I bought several generic "stuff" bags of various sizes and shapes, and put miscellany in those. One is attached to the trunk lid with Velcro, but doesn't cover the mirror or change anything really. I use the mirror pocket for my bike documents, a pen and notepad, etc. The bag on the lid is long and thin, meant for a notebook power supply. It's from a travel shop in an airport, $10. The others are from the travel section of various stores, like Target.

I have a few that are season-specific and some that are for long trips versus in-town riding. I just swap them as needed.

·
Registered
132 Posts
calvarez said:
One is attached to the trunk lid with Velcro, but doesn't cover the mirror or change anything really.
I have two strips and 4 tabs of Velcro on my trunk lid (to replace the vanity mirror/door that didn't come with my bike) that hold my owner's manual and documents in place. The problem with that set up is, on hot days, the glue on Velcro returns to a liquid state and doesn't hold very well.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I use a trunk lid organizer from a gold wing. I trimed it to fit and use the bolts with fender washers that hold the rack on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts