BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I need a new latch. Can anyone tell me who makes one or where I can find one please?

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
rickym said:
Hi everybody, I need a new latch. Can anyone tell me who makes one or where I can find one please?
I think two folks, who are supporting vendors to this site, can handle the trunk latch fix. Both were involved in this thread. Take a look.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dick,
I had already looked at that thread but don't know how to get in touch with either one of them. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
rickym said:
Thanks Dick,
I had already looked at that thread but don't know how to get in touch with either one of them. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Well, Millenhaus is listed in the Vendors group on our site's Home page. And I guess Mike G. must be having problems with orders, cuz he sez his website is broken. Guess you could PM him. Good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, Has anyone tried the replacement Trunk Latch kits offered by Three R Plastics?

Now that the riding season is finally starting I need to repair my latch but am not having any luck getting one from Millenhaus.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
mine is in the mail as we speak I am sure it will be great nice chap to deal with.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Mine came in yesterday. Everything looks good on first inspection. I'll be installing it tonight and will let you know tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts