BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My trunk latch tabs broke off last fall and I just got around to taking the latch off. I figured out a way to repair the latch that I think is going to work very well. After some testing if things go well I will post a how to so others can tackle the job. I will have to post pictures and I`m computer challanged so my son will have to help me. Plus its a very busy time of year so it might take awhile.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
sodbuster said:
My trunk latch tabs broke off last fall and I just got around to taking the latch off. I figured out a way to repair the latch that I think is going to work very well. After some testing if things go well I will post a how to so others can tackle the job. I will have to post pictures and I`m computer challanged so my son will have to help me. Plus its a very busy time of year so it might take awhile.
good to see you are handy & look forward to the results, you do know there are before-the-break & after-the-break repair kits available? (search)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I know about the latch kits, I waited to long,and replacements but I like to tinker if the cost is low and this will probably have less than $10.00 invested. Lots of time though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts