BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning to fly into Spokane and rent a BWM from Classic motor cycles in Spokane then ride to glacier National park and then check out the Coeur D'alene area. (SO and I are checking out cities we would like to retire in) Then we will rent a cage and drive to Bozeman and Big sky and fly home from Bozeman. Do any of you guys that live out in that area know if there is a place to rent a BMW around the Bozeman area? The internet came up blank. Thanks

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hi Norton,

Rick is a nice guy and I am sure you will enjoy his rental MC's and ride out east... Is he picking you up? Westside MC/BMW is barely 5 miles from the Spokane airport. Lots of good MC roads out here... If you don't mind brutal winters there is a lot to like/quality of life issues living out here and like everywhere else some not so good... YMMV... :^)
Rental of BMW's in MT - Dunno.. sorry. BMW is kinda thin out here and when you leave Seattle it gets worse as you head inland. Any further Q's just let me know..

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
There's a BMW dealer in Missoula, great people, but don't know if they rent. Might look 'em up and ask though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
There is nothing I know of...
The Harley people in Bozeman really helped me once and they rent.
Ive done glacier and yellowstone.. Glacier is great. Beartooth pass and Chief Joseph Highway win easily. If you don't do it this trip put is on your bucket list.
Have a great time.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
fpmlt said:
There's a BMW dealer in Missoula, great people, but don't know if they rent. Might look 'em up and ask though.
Agreed! About great people
Rear tire replacement there after the white threads of my tire were showing. Got me in and out in lest than an hour. But it sure is beautiful country and the streams along the side of the road were all white capping. Big Sky Motorsports is the name
ride safe :bmw:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts