Leaving Home

First night at the b&b looking out at the Bay of Fundy
Grand Pré
Me and the LT
Looking at the b&b at sunrise
Trevor
The Bay of Fundy from the b&b porch
Burntcoat Head

A week ago my wife and I and our little dog returned from a 10 day trip from central PA to Maitland, NS aboard the phenomenal LT. Stayed a night going and on the return trip with her sister in New Hampshire. Had absolutely perfect weather most of the trip with only one day having a 15 minute misty rain shower. That was on Labor Day on a side trip to Peggy’s Cove. We stayed at a wonderful b&b in Maitland, Cresthaven By The Sea and did short trips from there. 2600 miles total.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Nova Scotia was our most favorite place to visit. I can't believe it's been 7 years already since we've been there. I had planned on a return trip but with the Covid fiasco and vaccination requirement I never got around to it. Maybe next spring or summer we can make another go of it........🤞 Nice pictures!

·
Registered
2005 K1200LT
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nova Scotia was our most favorite place to visit. I can't believe it's been 7 years already since we've been there. I had planned on a return trip but with the Covid fiasco and vaccination requirement I never got around to it. Maybe next spring or summer we can make another go of it........🤞 Nice pictures!
I’ve been there twice before when my brother was stationed there about 9 years ago. He was US coast guard on a three year exchange with Canadian Forces in Greenwood. My wife’s first time. We did enjoy it!

·
Registered
2018 R1200RT
427 Posts
He really enjoys it! Lays down and watches the world go by. We mounted a Bluetooth thermometer in it so that we can monitor the temperature and open and close vents as needed.
Lol, now I don't care what anyone thinks, but that right there, is WAY high tech! A bluetooth doggy thermal monitor. Who'd a thunk it?!
🙃🤣😁
🍻

·
Registered
12 Posts
Great photos, thanks for sharing. In the early fall of 2015, my riding buddy and I rode from DC to the Cabot Trail and back in seven days. It is great riding, but I wished we had taken more time to stop and do some more extended sightseeing. Oh well, I'll just have to go back. 🏍🏍😎

Land vehicle Sky Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle
Cloud Sky Water resources Water Mountain

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nova Scotia is indeed beautiful. Lunenburg, NS is also a great destination, just south of Halifax. Lunenburg is a UNESCO World Heritage site; you won't be disappointed! I'm at the northernmost point of Maine, so I've been to NS several times. Check out touring the Gaspe' Peninsula for another world class motorcycle destination.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts