BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Love my 2000 model, but thinking of trading up to a newer model.
Not surprised to find no K1200LT's in Ireland, but amazed that I can only find one in the UK 2007 or newer! And that's a private seller.
Using http://www.autotrader.co.uk/bikes to search UK.
Any other sites or sources I should try?
Maybe Germany or Holland?
Thanks!!

p.s. Also searched www.mobile.de - some results but not many!

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Lot's of LT's for sale in the U.S. Come on over, pick up your ride, enjoy a vacation in the States and take it back to Ireland with ya. If you're in the Seattle area (great riding, by the way) I have plenty of room...just bring some of that great Guinness with ya. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pickerbiker said:
Lot's of LT's for sale in the U.S. Come on over, pick up your ride, enjoy a vacation in the States and take it back to Ireland with ya. If you're in the Seattle area (great riding, by the way) I have plenty of room...just bring some of that great Guinness with ya. :D
VERY tempting idea!!! Unfortunately the suits in Euro zone have way too many rules and taxes for US imports... but maybe! ;)

What's the best website to search for USA LT's?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Have a pristine 09 k1200lt that I will sell for $16,500 USD. I will include the GPS that is on it and the cords and headsets for the intercom.
Has less than 6000 miles on it. The 600 mile service was done at the dealer. All lubrication changed at 3000 miles.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi Irish, Germany and Holland is much to expensive, some friends bought in UK is cheaper and easy to bring it over this way in to Germany. Should be the same over to Eire.
I my self bought one in California a 05, pick it up in two weeks from now. Take her for a trip West to East coast. But this Bike will stay in Florida at my sons. Found some others 05 and up with reasonable miles on the clock at "Cycle Trader" below $10K . Also here on the Forum you can find some good offers to a good price. I don't know anything about shipment to Ireland, freight, taxes and other expenses.

Hope I could give you some Ideas

Manfred

1 - 5 of 5 Posts