·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: ProfSnape

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
It looks interesting but will never replace the LT with only seating for one ;)

The comments are not at all positive though.

Reactions: BeemerJoe

·
Registered
178 Posts
Probably has great low speed maneuverability. Does it even have a final drive? Storage options? Where's the wind protection?

What I really want to know is: Can I hook my mp3 player up to it??????? :)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Whatever happened to AGATT? The tires look like they're from an ATV. Also, those glasses would probably fly off the first time she looked to the side at speed - not a very convincing or well made concept video... :corn:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Whatever happened to AGATT? The tires look like they're from an ATV. Also, those glasses would probably fly off the first time she looked to the side at speed - not a very convincing or well made concept video... :corn:
Aparently AGATT not necessary as it can't fall over.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Aparently AGATT not necessary as it can't fall over.
Won't protect anyone from the idiot that pulls out in front of you though! Or the rock that gets thrown up by a truck/car whatever and slams in the helmet... oh, wait.... no helmet - no head!! Bike probably keeps going, you're lying on the ground.... think I'll stick to the present. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Won't protect anyone from the idiot that pulls out in front of you though! Or the rock that gets thrown up by a truck/car whatever and slams in the helmet... oh, wait.... no helmet - no head!! Bike probably keeps going, you're lying on the ground.... think I'll stick to the present. :rolleyes:
Sarcasm sensor on the fritz? :D

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Sarcasm sensor on the fritz? :D
yup...
stupid is as stupid does.... it was the the first thing crossed my mind when I saw that clip a few weeks back... having just had a stone hit my helmet the day before! ;D

Reactions: Whiskey

·
Registered
682 Posts
yup...
stupid is as stupid does.... it was the the first thing crossed my mind when I saw that clip a few weeks back... having just had a stone hit my helmet the day before! ;D
Oh, I agree with you, but I read sarcasm in Ian's remarks so I let it go. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts