BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get color matched touch-up paint for the lower plastic on my '05? It's kind of a goldy-tan color, and colorrite doesn't seem to have it. Thx!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
rowie said:
Anyone know where to get color matched touch-up paint for the lower plastic on my '05? It's kind of a goldy-tan color, and colorrite doesn't seem to have it. Thx!
www.holtbmw.com

Glasurit dealer (OEM paint) and a BMW Motorrad Dealer.and custom paint shop They know all the BMW paint codes and can mix and send!

·
Registered
517 Posts
I was going to get some from Holt's, but it ended up being $25 for a super small bottle each color plus shipping. I just had the colors read at a local auto shop with their color camera and they made me up a little can for way less than a half of that. I can't tell any diff in the color.

Later

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
tconnell said:
I was going to get some from Holt's, but it ended up being $25 for a super small bottle each color plus shipping. I just had the colors read at a local auto shop with their color camera and they made me up a little can for way less than a half of that. I can't tell any diff in the color.

Later
Holt is not cheap, but it is EXACT OEM paint and I think they ship it in a can. I can't remember for sure but I think the smallest amount was maybe 1/2 pint that they would mix.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts