BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at colorrite.com for some tough up paint, and noticed that they don't list colors for the 01, but do for the 02. And was looking through some old threads about colors for years, and found that messanger13 had found Pacific Blue for 00, 01, and 02. Would the color be the same for all three years? If I bought the 02 Pacific Blue, would it match my 01?
Thanks, Frank

·
Registered
467 Posts
fpmlt said:
Was looking at colorrite.com for some tough up paint, and noticed that they don't list colors for the 01, but do for the 02. And was looking through some old threads about colors for years, and found that messanger13 had found Pacific Blue for 00, 01, and 02. Would the color be the same for all three years? If I bought the 02 Pacific Blue, would it match my 01?
Thanks, Frank
I don't think the year is as important as the paint code number itself. If you go back and look I'll bet the listing has the same paint code number for all years listed.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
299 Posts
fpmlt said:
Thanks, Frank
ColorRite only lists one color for 2005 K LT bikes and hasn't answered either of my two email inquiries about other colors, specifically "Light Yellow Metallic" (code # 376 I think!) I don't know what is going on with them. A couple years ago, I wanted a color not listed and they were quick to answer and supplied the paint that I needed just as quickly. Hmmm....?

I am not happy that BMW has (evidently) stopped shipping touch up paint to the U S market and has done nothing to help owners get same. They must not think their machines are subject to scratches!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts