BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local dealership parts department tells me that BMW is no longer shipping touch up paint to the US and recommended ColorRite. I was cool with that as I have had good luck with ColorRite in the past. ColorRite doesn't list my color, "Light Yellow Metallic" (gold metallic to me) and hasn't yet answered email from Tuesday. Any suggestions? TIA.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OU812 said:
I was lucky. My silver LT was so close to my Mercury Marquis Silver that I used that to touch up the PO's scrapes. ;)
You are indeed fortunate! I wrote to ColorRite several days ago asking about availability through them even though the color is not listed on their web site. So far I haven't heard from ColorRite.

I can understand why customs rules might make it difficult for BMW to send touch up paint to the U S but do think the company would find a way to make the item available to it's U S customers, don't you?

If you are anyone reading this have an extra tube of Light Yellow Metallic for the 2005 K LT laying around, I would like to buy it. Thanks all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts