BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I haven't posted this earlier...but The Eldridge Children's home is fine and the Kids are OK... hope to have power restored this weekend to the area.

As many of you have seen on the NEWS, we where hit hard in Alabama and Southeast, I have spoke and emailed several...

Where I live....we are fine...without power for awhile....the county has two communities totally wiped out with hundreds injured and 30 plus killed.

Sad to say, that the official numbers will be unbelievable when they are released.....

Please keep the families that lost family and homes as well as all the volunteers and workers in your thoughts and prayers...

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dick said:
Hey, Don - you heard anything from Fletcher?
Fletcher is fine, he is riding over in the Ozarks this weekend...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Don, Sorry to hear about the loss of life and the damages to so many families lives. I'm glad to hear you are okay and the children are safe. Our prayers are with our neighbors and friends.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Michaeldale said:
Don, Sorry to hear about the loss of life and the damages to so many families lives. I'm glad to hear you are okay and the children are safe. Our prayers are with our neighbors and friends.
Thanks Mike,

Power is back on for about 90 % of the folks in the NON-HIT areas, the out pouring of volunteers and donations of supplies is to make us proud to have so many caring folks..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts