BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Top ten reasons Harley riders don't wave:

4K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  NevadaNez 
#1 ·
Actually found this on another bike site. Only for fun HD riders.

10. Afraid it will invalidate warranty.

9. Leather and studs make it too hard to raise arm.

8. Refuses to wave to anyone whose bike is already paid for.

7. Afraid to let go of handlebars because they might vibrate off.

6. Rushing wind would blow scabs off the new tattoos.

5. Angry because just took out second mortgage to pay luxury tax on new Harley.

4. Just discovered the fine print in owner's manual and realized H-D is partially owned by those rice-burner manufacturers.

3. Can't tell if other riders are waving or just reaching to cover their ears like everyone else.

2. Remembers the last time a Harley rider waved back, he impaled his hand on spiked helmet.

1. They're jealous that after spending $30,000,they still don't own a BMW K1200 LT

See less See more
#7 ·
Dang experience sure can be a painfull thing to aquire,
kindoff reminds me of my first crash.
but then:
I was 17 and riding a Suzuki X6 Hustler,
Waaay too fast for a first bike.

#13 · (Edited)
Oh man--i know it's cold to laugh at this--keeerist--my Bro in Law has a hawg --but lordy--I lmao at the top 10, then had a scream fit when i read the stuff below the neato custom grind photos!
lord, forgive me for laughin at amateurs on big gnarly machines that handle like lawnmowers......
The bummer of it is that as you all know, there's two types of riders; those that will go down and those that have.....
it ain't fun taking a dive off of any fast moving machine and in the case of these pics, it's made all the worse because someone found themselves in serious trouble in the blink of an eye while trying to pose for a pic.
While i often find the harley crowd snobbish in a bizarre sort of way, i hate to think that we Beemer riders might be emulating the very behavior we find so disturbing and offensive from some harley riders.
ah well, it was a good laugh--just hope the dude healed quick and learned a little bit from the crash.

#15 · (Edited)
messenger13 said:
Nope, that can't be it. That guy waved TWICE! Once with his left hand . . . and once with his left foot! :D
It's another damned day, I re-read this whole thread, and laughed my arse off AGAIN! I somehow missed this post from ya last night, Joe--thanks for another GREAT belly laugh!

And Dezrae--once in a while i try to be kind....ya know? hehe
:yeah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.