1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
How long will it be until we see the first of these in the US? There are plenty of motor home graveyards around the country that can supply the units. I see the beginning of a new industry... :)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Wolfgang said:
How long will it be until we see the first of these in the US? There are plenty of motor home graveyards around the country that can supply the units. I see the beginning of a new industry... :)
It's already here. They do figure 8 racing on the speed channel with motorhomes and trailers. Freaking hilarious!!!

·
IBR# 366
16,534 Posts
That was fabulous. :histerica Top Gear was one of the best shows we discovered while living in the UK.

Did anyone catch the segment just following that race where they showed the ultimate motorhome? Link

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
meese said:
That was fabulous. :histerica Top Gear was one of the best shows we discovered while living in the UK.

Did anyone catch the segment just following that race where they showed the ultimate motorhome? Link
That is INCREDIBLE!!! I've seen larger coaches with quad slides and even garages at the back but none of them could carry a Roadster!!!!

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
And it's only $1.5 million! Less the car of course... :D

Did you see the bottom trailer advertising "Next: Long Way Down?" I wonder how long before it hits the US airwaves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts