BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 RT and about 5-6 others in the garage.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I’m trying to find the PN for the top case LED brake light bracket. 2019 RT with BMW CASE. I can find the combination PN. And just the light bar P, but not just the bracket? I have a new brake light, just need this bracket. Pics below.
Anything? Thank you.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I bought mine off eBay by googling it was an original BMW part and half the price so the bracket and light work out cheap and easy to fit just a plug and play. It takes about 10 mins to fit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you’re going to do the DIY version, why get a bracket? I bought an LED brake light strip and mounted it to the standard blanking plastic trim. Drilled a small hole though it for the wire. Looks virtually as good as the OEM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you’re going to do the DIY version, why get a bracket? I bought an LED brake light strip and mounted it to the standard blanking plastic trim. Drilled a small hole though it for the wire. Looks virtually as good as the OEM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree! It will not available separately but you can do some DIY and fix it !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello,

I’m trying to find the PN for the top case LED brake light bracket. 2019 RT with BMW CASE. I can find the combination PN. And just the light bar P, but not just the bracket? I have a new brake light, just need this bracket. Pics below.
Anything? Thank you.
View attachment 173760

1 - 6 of 6 Posts