BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spokane, WA --
An electronic crosswalk sign in Spokane, Washington is apparently showing its disapproval of either the weather, or local drivers.

The crossing sign, located in downtown Spokane, in the northbound lanes of Maple Street, south of the Maple Street Bridge, has been somehow modified so when the "don't walk" hand is displayed, only the upraised middle finger is visible.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Photoshop is so cool.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
hoog62 said:
Spokane, WA --
An electronic crosswalk sign in Spokane, Washington is apparently showing its disapproval of either the weather, or local drivers.

The crossing sign, located in downtown Spokane, in the northbound lanes of Maple Street, south of the Maple Street Bridge, has been somehow modified so when the "don't walk" hand is displayed, only the upraised middle finger is visible.

FINALLY a worthy use of tax money! :D

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'll make it an even hundred :D

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
deanwoolsey said:
Please forward those monies to my account. I'll see to it they are properly applied. Cash is good. Trust me.
Trust?

OK. How about some bank numbers.............

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
gunny said:
Originally Posted by deanwoolsey
Please forward those monies to my account. I'll see to it they are properly applied. Cash is good. Trust me.

Originally Posted by gunny

Trust?

OK. How about some bank numbers.............
Yes, please do post your routing and account numbers for your checking account. :histerica

1 - 11 of 11 Posts