BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think these would be better shots if we were both on our LT's
If you ever see the guy on the right, that is my brother Rich. He lives in Sonora, TX. I flew down there last Friday and met with the San Antonio crowd on Saturday, after riding through Hill Country. Then flew right back Sunday.
I just love tuxes :rotf: It makes us look CIA, Mofia or something of that nature

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
ironbuttwannabe said:
I think these would be better shots if we were both on our LT's
If you ever see the guy on the right, that is my brother Rich. He lives in Sonora, TX. I flew down there last Friday and met with the San Antonio crowd on Saturday, after riding through Hill Country. Then flew right back Sunday.
I just love tuxes :rotf: It makes us look CIA, Mofia or something of that nature
Hey, Neil - tell your bro to come on down to Boerne some time and let us know when - we'll 'tour him' around the Hill Country (after he gets squared [pun] away with that tire!!) and treat him to a *$$ or three. And, if he needs bike service, maybe a tech session can be arranged.

As said before, certainly glad you joined us in Boerne for the leetle RTE. Let's do it again, when the weather gets back to normal!!! Take care, Neil.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Wow Neil....looking sharp! Yeah, I also thing that a tux makes you look like CIA or either you are getting ready to dance the Tango.
Did your Brother forgive you for being a bit late on that Saturday?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ibbones said:
Wow Neil....looking sharp! Yeah, I also thing that a tux makes you look like CIA or either you are getting ready to dance the Tango.
Did your Brother forgive you for being a bit late on that Saturday?
Nope not in trouble, just worried. When I asked him if I could take his bike Sat. he said "You sure you want to do it before the wedding?"

He used to be like me and put 20-25K on a bike a year. Since he moved to Texas 5 years ago he put 10K on it :confused: They are on their honeymoon now for 2 weeks and drove the car. His wife said she was tired of riding the car. I told him he's wipped and has no say in anything. At least on the bike they wouldn't have to talk to each other :rotf:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Neil-
Ya look exactly as I remember seeing you in NE Ohio......Oh wait that was yours,Johns and Joes disappearing tailights........I think I mis-remembered. :D :D :D :D :D

We should get a ride together soon.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts