BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been through every forum I can find but can't find any reference to this question: Can the TomTom Go 630 pair to both rider and passenger Sena SMH10 Headsets. When I'm not lost, I use the GPS as an mp3 player "bluetoothed" through its "Hi-Fi" out setting to my headset. This works great but I would like my passenger to be able to listen as well. The TomTom will search and find both headsets in pairing mode, but it's one or the other as far as listening to music/directions. Anyone have advice or experienced a "fix" for this one?

·
Registered
701 Posts
epinvt said:
I've been through every forum I can find but can't find any reference to this question: Can the TomTom Go 630 pair to both rider and passenger Sena SMH10 Headsets. When I'm not lost, I use the GPS as an mp3 player "bluetoothed" through its "Hi-Fi" out setting to my headset. This works great but I would like my passenger to be able to listen as well. The TomTom will search and find both headsets in pairing mode, but it's one or the other as far as listening to music/directions. Anyone have advice or experienced a "fix" for this one?
I think you'll find that the SENA SMH-10 can only handle 1 audio source per unit. I tried using another bluetooth adapter in my Ipod but that seemed to confuse the SMH-10. If you contact SENA tech support they are really good at responses to problems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts