BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barrett -- I wanted to thank you for pursuing a connection between your event and the Delta Diner. While the revenue generated by groups like yours is always appreciated, we have built our business on the concept that a great experience (and therefore long-term sustainable business) is a product of many things ... the most important of which is attracting positive, passionate customers who make your business special. This allows me to grow my business, have great staff and love going to work every day.

The participants of the Curve Cowboy Reunion who ventured to the Diner were special folks. We enjoyed their company, and they collectively made the Diner a better place by walking in the door. Thought you should know this, and that we appreciate your efforts.

Best Regards,

Todd

I replied to Todd, with all of our thanks, and I told him that with his help (hey, we gotta eat to maintain our strength to dig deeply into our pockets) we donated $30,000 to the kids of Duluth.

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
we went out of our way to stop by the Delta diner and have lunch on our way home. We loved it! A great staff and great food and we didn't have to wait to get in. The perch blt was great! Thanks for suggesting it.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave, I've never steered anyone wrong on good food. Good to meet you in Duluth. I look forward to seeing you in future CCRs.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
15,062 Posts
Jean and I had great time there Friday even if the Canadians were already there and being rowdy. Great food and the staff was fantastic.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
garry_kramer said:
We had a great time there, I think they will remember the Canadian's for a long time.

Garry
Did you guys leave the place standing? :wave

·
King of the Castle
184 Posts
Stacy and I visited the diner as well. That is a well run business. I'm so glad Obama help build it.. :bmw:

·
Registered
651 Posts
We stopped for a bite there on Saturday morning in force, I think 16 of us. Had great food, nice chat with Todd, and great service. In my book that's a hat-trick! If we are having passing through, we will definitely stop in...

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
larryschumer said:
We made it there as well (on the way home). Great food, great people, and then a large group of riff-raff from the CCR came in :D ...
Yeah, being part of the riff-raff you referred to but look who got the shirts! :p

(Kari got his from Delta Diner and I received mine from Scott DaSilva who was kind enough to donate his, thanks Scott!)

Regards

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.