BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 797 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love the clear lenses on the silver. Got to get some of those.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hi all;

Here is the LT and camper in Mephis ( first) during our Sourthern trip in June,2011.

KOA's are the way to go with a camper, cheaper then motels!!!

Great trip and great weather all across the South ( 1 day of rain in 16 days!!).

Regards,

Bowdon

Attachments

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
standing on the corner...

Leaving for our 50cc

during our 50cc

on the way back from our 50cc...

·
Premium Member
4,876 Posts
My sad picture - The new owner is riding away on his new bike. My new one is on it's way!

Attachments

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hey, I wanna play too. Picture from last year...my wife posing by a Aspen grove near Crested Butte, Colorado.

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Warden,

That is a great looking silver LT, it still looks new, how many miles on that beauty? I have the same color LT, I sure like those clear turn signal lens. Do you recall where you purchased them from.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Gone but not forgotten :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
clayton said:
Warden,

That is a great looking silver LT, it still looks new, how many miles on that beauty? I have the same color LT, I sure like those clear turn signal lens. Do you recall where you purchased them from.
Thanks for the comments.

The clear lens came from a company called "Clear Alternatives" or something like that. It's been about ten years ago, don't know if they are still available.

I've got the blue colored bulbs that turn amber when energized.

Traveller only has about 68,000 trouble free miles on her. I basically only use her for two-up long distance rides. I try to put all my solo miles on my daily beaters.

BMW's Titan Silver is a very durbable and long lasting color. Traveller still looks brand new.

·
Registered
596 Posts
How about one of each.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Here are a few pictures I took of LTs over the past couple years.

I was over at Saddleman's garage this afternoon. He has gotten together a few pieces that were damaged when the 17 year old kid knocked me and it off our wheels. We mashed the starter button for the first time since Nov. 10. The engine came to life like it had only been a couple days. Did my heart good to see and hear it running again!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 797 Posts