·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
David, I have put a link to your pictures on the board of the "German Motorcycle Touring Club" lots of LT fanatics there. Wish I could afford her, but would love to see one of my fellow rider here on her. Good luck selling!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Sir! They don't have the "Lotto" over there... :D This bike would look really nice on those roads!

·
Registered
241 Posts
:confused: What's up D? You have a beautiful bike with low miles - are you not getting the use out of it you hoped for? Want to downsize? Notice you have the Sprint ST, nice bike, much lighter, way different than the LT though. Either way, I hope your in a saddle that you can enjoy!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just been busy the last year and feeling a little guilty for not riding it and been doing some work on the new GTL's and they are starting to grow on me ;)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
good luck in finding a new home for her.......Can you send me the wiring schematics for the added lighting

Jim

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
loansumrider said:
good luck in finding a new home for her.......Can you send me the wiring schematics for the added lighting

Jim
You really want it??? Very simple, two auto-switches. All done with factory harness's by the way ;)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
D.Kinsey said:
Thank you Sir! They don't have the "Lotto" over there... :D This bike would look really nice on those roads!
Actually they do, Lotto, and Toto (based on soccer scores) plus legal gambling to go along with the legal prostitution... ;) I am just not a gambler...

Good luck selling her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts